Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

It's been a long time since I last stayed up all night :-) I couldn't convince anyone else in my family to join me in watching the royal wedding tonight, so here I am watching TV, with both bbc.com and Facebook open on my computer. I have a cup of hot tea and a space heater (we turn the heat down at night to save energy), and I had my son show me how to operate the TV before he went to bed.

I remember being at camp when Charles and Diana were married, and I was very disappointed to miss the wedding. (Of course, even if I had been at home, I'm not so sure my mom would have approved of me staying up all night to watch it!)

1 comment:

Anne said...

That was quite a wedding. Mom was switching back and forth between it and a local hula festival until the hula festival was over. Dad and I joined her after the festival, to catch the end of the wedding and much of the procession away from the church. By then, we were tired enough to go to bed, so we did. {Smile}

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin