Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Traffic Karma

I must have used up all my good traffic karma on Sunday. Today I picked up DH at the airport, and what should have been a 45-60 minute trip took us 1 hour and 49 minutes. Add to that the hour his flight was late, the 15 minutes for customs (reasonable) and the 45 minutes it took for his luggage to appear on the carousel (not so reasonable).

KLM's website refused to tell me what time his flight was actually scheduled to arrive: all it said was "in flight." If I had known it would be an hour late, there were a number of things I could have done with that hour: run some errands, read the Sunday paper (yes, I'm a little behind this week), etc.

1 comment:

Anne said...

That does sound annoying. I hate it when the airlines won't tell us what's really going on with a particular flight. {half-smile}

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin