Monday, June 9, 2008

Tooroo, Tooroo, Tooroo

Current mental soundtrack: "I Do Wander Everywhere" from Three Songs from Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Cary Ratcliff

For those of you that weren't at the PWC concert yesterday, you missed a great concert! This was Kay's first concert as director, and I thought she did an excellent job. I showed up to sing alto for the concert, and had a wonderful time. I can't wait until the next concert!

This week, I'm attending Apple's World-Wide Developer's Conference in San Francisco. I'm sitting here waiting for Steve Jobs' keynote address, having finally gotten into a room to view the session. You would think that they wouldn't start the presentation while there were still hundreds of people in line waiting to get in, but no, they started right at 10:00 am. And it's not because we arrived late--I was in line by 9:30, but they don't open the doors until right before it starts.

No comments: