Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weekends, B.K. and A.K.

Once upon a time, before we had kids (B.K.), weekends were a time to relax and do fun stuff. Nowadays, after kids (A.K.), weekends are for scrambling to catch up with stuff and chauffeuring the kids to their next destination. On today's list:

M's fencing class (DH took him)
Fold last week's laundry (two weeks worth of clothes)
Wash this week's laundry (sheets and towels)
Bake and decorate cake for party we're attending tomorrow
Finish balancing checkbook so I can do my taxes
Weed front yard
Prepare music for a rehearsal next week that I'm subbing for
Copy music for group I'm putting together to sing at a fundraiser in April

At least I don't have to make dinner tonight--DH is making his spaghetti and garlic bread feast for tonight.

No comments: